Take action – Say no 4 kids

How to lodge a complaint:

If you would like to lodge a complaint regarding media content (including publications, television, internet and radio), the Australian Council on Children and the Media (ACCM) provide a helpful resource to direct you to the appropriate authority.  Click here to go the ACCM website, or email your state or territory Attorney General or the Federal Minister for Home Affairs (below):

The Hon. Brendan O’Connor MHA,

Parliament House,

Canberra ACT 2600

or email to: mha@ag.gov.au

YOU can help the Say No 4 Kids petition:

Don’t forget to forward the Say No 4 Kids petition website link to your email address book.  Remember there are many people who don’t have computer access, so print off the hard copy version and take 5 minutes to collect a few signatures in your local shopping centre, kindergarten, school, sports club, etc.  Every one counts!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s